Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions help to keep the Pegasus Shop (shop.pegasus.co.uk) website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and Infor (United Kingdom) Limited in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- The owner of this web site is Infor (United Kingdom) Limited.
- Your contract for purchases made through this website is with Infor (United Kingdom) Limited, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your business or similar use only.
- To purchase from the Pegasus you will be legally able to enter into a contract, be of 18 plus years of age and a representative or authorised to place an order on behalf of the business.
- This website is only intended for use within the UK only.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Infor (United Kingdom) Limited unless and until Infor (United Kingdom) Limited accepts your order by way of dispatching the goods together with an invoice/delivery note.
- Infor (United Kingdom) Limited will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Infor (United Kingdom) Limited for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- Infor (United Kingdom) Limited will accept orders by credit or debit card or cheque.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Infor (United Kingdom) Limited as soon as possible.
- Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by clicking on the ‘cancel’ link next to the product ordered on your account page on the website or by telephoning 01536 495000 during normal office hours.
- You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 7 working days from the day after you receive the product by:
- Where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to Infor (United Kingdom) Limited unopened together with the original invoice within 7 working days from the date that you received the goods.
- Infor (United Kingdom) Limited will then refund you the purchase price of the goods less an administration charge.
- Once Infor (United Kingdom) Limited receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to Infor (United Kingdom) Limited from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Infor (United Kingdom) Limited in the condition that they were in when delivered to you.
- The price displayed will be the price of the products unless in case of error. We will be under no obligation to supply the product if it becomes clear in the despatch process that the price is incorrect. Under these circumstances we will contact you to advise you of the situation or reject your order.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Infor (United Kingdom) Limited do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Infor (United Kingdom) Limited negligence or wilful default, or that of Infor (United Kingdom) Limited’s employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Infor (United Kingdom) Limited does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- Infor (United Kingdom) Limited will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Infor (United Kingdom) Limited IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Infor (United Kingdom) Limited DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- Infor (United Kingdom) Limited do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Infor (United Kingdom) Limited website or for any products or services purchased from the Infor (United Kingdom) Limited.
- Infor (United Kingdom) Limited will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
Processing of orders
- Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by Infor (United Kingdom) Limited. All prices exclude VAT (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
- Infor (United Kingdom) Limited aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 2 working days of accepting your order.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
- Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Infor (United Kingdom) Limited has dispatched the product and invoice/delivery note.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Infor (United Kingdom) Limited may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website. All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
- These terms and conditions shall apply when Infor (United Kingdom) Limited accepts your order dispatching the product together with an invoice/delivery note. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Infor (United Kingdom) Limited and you relating to your purchase. Infor (United Kingdom) Limited advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Infor (United Kingdom) Limited.
- You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
- If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the UK.
Returns will only be accepted within 30 days from the date of invoice.
An official returns number must be obtained from Infor (United Kingdom) Limited prior to returning the goods or no refund will be given.
Goods are to be returned at the customer's expense, with proof of receipt at Infor (United Kingdom) Limited.
Goods must be in resaleable condition, in original packaging, with all warranty/instruction/guarantee booklets.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return an item to Infor (United Kingdom) Limited, please call our Sales Office who will aid you through the above steps.
Tel: + 44 (0)1536 495000
Customer Services: email@example.com